Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 June 2016

Marraige Anniversiry Status for fb & whatsapp....

Rizvi's 10 best Anniversery status..... 


1) Happy Anniversary sweet heart. Words are not enough to say everything. I love you. Together we stand.

2) A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance, and tenacity. Happy Anniversary

3) I want to wish an anniversary day to a couple who is beautiful in entire land. May your anniversary enhance your love and understanding.

4) May this day of your anniversary make your relation stronger and lovelier. Wish you a happy anniversary.

5) Married couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking.

6) To the beautiful couple on this land, May your anniversary be Happy and Grand. Happy Anniversary

7) Anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow.

8) Anniversary means another way of togetherness and love for the memory books.

9) For all this time I have been putting this puzzles of my life, then I realized, the last piece is you.

10) I think Love is the best refreshment in life.

No comments: