Happy Father's Day
several counties across the world observe Father’s Day on the third Sunday in the month of June. A father’s contribution in his child’s life is tremendous, and this day seeks to celebrate his presence.
Here is some wishes for Father's Day..
- Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad.
- Life is more beautiful when you are with me, my Dad.
- Sending endless hugs on Father’s Day to my Daddy.
- The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.
- My dad’s not here, but he’s watching in heaven.
- On Father’s Day, I was wishing I could come up with just the right things to tell you how much I appreciate you for all you’ve meant in my life. Here’s what I came up with: I love you with all my heart, Dad.
- My father is just like a candle to me who bring light in the darkness.
- My father is someone who always provides a helping hand to me even if I don’t need any help.
- You are the sweetest and loveliest Dad and fortunately you are my Dad.
- I am so very lucky to have you as my father, love you so much Dad.
- One father is more than a hundred School masters.
- DAD – A son’s first HERO and daughter’s first LOVE. Happy Father’s Day.
- Father is the one who sacrifices everything for the happiness of his child.
- Forget the step father, you are just a father.
- A Step Father means so many things... an understanding heart, a source of strength and of support, right from the very start.
- You’ve given me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: you believed in me.
- Being a stepdaddy is a job. You’re a total pro at it!