Search This Blog

Sunday 18 June 2017

Farher's day texts & pics

Happy Father's Day


Father's Day has now arrived. It is usually held on the third Sunday of June. This year, it falls on Sunday June 18.
several counties across the world observe Father’s Day on the third Sunday in the month of June. A father’s contribution in his child’s life is tremendous, and this day seeks to celebrate his presence.

Here is some wishes for Father's Day.. 


  • Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad.
  • Life is more beautiful when you are with me, my Dad.
  • Sending endless hugs on Father’s Day to my Daddy.






  • The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.
  • My dad’s not here, but he’s watching in heaven.
  • On Father’s Day, I was wishing I could come up with just the right things to tell you how much I appreciate you for all you’ve meant in my life. Here’s what I came up with: I love you with all my heart, Dad.
  • My father is just like a candle to me who bring light in the darkness.



  • My father is someone who always provides a helping hand to me even if I don’t need any help.
  •  You are the sweetest and loveliest Dad and fortunately you are my Dad.
  • I am so very lucky to have you as my father, love you so much Dad.



  • One father is more than a hundred School masters.
  • DAD – A son’s first HERO and daughter’s first LOVE. Happy Father’s Day.
  • Father is the one who sacrifices everything for the happiness of his child.



  • Forget the step father, you are just a father.
  • A Step Father means so many things... an understanding heart, a source of strength and of support, right from the very start.
  • You’ve given me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: you believed in me.




  • Being a stepdaddy is a job. You’re a total pro at it!



No comments: