To plan a lesson three things are very important:
1- What a Teach (Topic)
2- How to Teach (Method)
3- When to Teach (Duration)
Objective: After learning this chapter students will be able to define sea,seabed,sea water, Tides, Neap & Spring Tides etc.
Teaching Aids: Book,Marker,White Board, Chart, Scotch Tape.
Motivation ( 5 to 7 mins). Before opening of Book.
Motivational questions which will be asked by students can be:
- Have you ever been to Sea?
- What do you feel when you go ahead in water?
- What the taste of Sea water?
- How do you feel tides during day time and night?
Introduction of topic + Explanation (25 to 27 mins)
Explanation of Chapter by using book,White board, Chart in interesting and diciplained way.
Evaluation (Last 5 min) get book closed.
Simple one word answerd, question, MCQ's, Fill in the Blanks and True can be asked, like:
- What is Seabed?
- What is the taste of Sea Water?
- Why do Sea tides become high in the full moon night?
- High tides known as SPRING TIDES.
- Low tides known as NEAP TIDES
- Moriana Trench is the deepest point on the Earth located at PACIFIC OCEAN
- Tides become high to sun's gravity (FALSE)
- True is moon gravity.
(For Urdu and Islamiat same lesson plan can be translated)